7/1/08

An explanation of sorts...

An original post read “I am not a blogger. I am not so sure this is a good idea.”

Tim Braun responded, simply, “This is a good idea.”

Really, though, this is just for the few members in my family and a handful of friends that wanted to be kept updated during my travels as well as have an opportunity to watch the creative process while I am on sabbatical.

This blog will likely only last for the academic year that I am on sabbatical (Summer ’08 - Summer ’09).

I don’t have much to say beyond that. Don’t expect deep insights. Maybe a rant here and there. Most likely, I will disappear for large chunks of time, only to return weeks later with a hint of what I am working on.

We shall see.

Thanks to those family and friends that asked for this and have shown interest. It is nice to know I have a few friends out there and that there is a tiny amount of interest in the art.