9/19/08

The Globe & Tate Modern


I don't seem to have any images of the Tate Modern. Odd. This is a pic of a model of the Globe Theater (where Shakespeare's plays were performed)


In a genius tourist attraction idea, they rebuilt the Globe based on the original design. It isn't in the same spot, but as close as they could get it. Such a great idea. I would have tried to attend a play if I had known about it sooner. Maybe next time. I picked up a simple gift for Beth. She loves Shakespeare so I thought of her. I will have to get back to London and take her to a Shakespeare production at the Globe. It would be fun.


A shot of Tower Bridge in the distance as I walked across the Thames on a pedestrian bridge.


All of these are iPhone pics (no surprise), but this cool warped image was captured as I was moving the iPhone too quickly. Someone should do a photography exhibit were every photo has to be taken with an iPhone. It could be a cool exhibit.


Across the bridge near St. Peter's. Last time I saw this (ages ago) I did not see it from this angle. I approached from the other side.

No comments: