12/28/08

OEA Awards exhibit



"Extraordinary Rendition #2"
6' x 4' graphite on paper drawing


I have not shown this drawing publicly (not even sure it is done) and likely won't show it again until I have all the work completed for the intended exhibit. It is a part of an installation including a half dozen other drawings, several video projections, etc, but I gave it to the Bemis Underground for this year's Omaha Entertainment Awards. If you want to see it in person, it is in a group exhibit with many other artists. I won't be there I will be in New Zealand by then), but you can always let me know what you think if you happen to stop by the exhibit.

Bemis Underground (11th & Leavenworth)

Friday, January 2nd:
Opening Reception - 7 pm to 10 pm

January 3rd, 4th, 10th and 11th:
Exhibit will be open to the public from noon to 4pm each day

No comments: