7/27/08

Test Figure

You need Quicktime [FREE] to view these videos. Go to the FAQ page [top right] for more help.



This short video is of a test figure created in Maya for the project I will be working on while in Ireland. The video shows me simply mirroring one side of the body, which I created earlier today, and then shows me smoothing the geometry to see how it will look. I like where it is going, but I ran into problems with skinning and image texturing, so I might have to simplify the final version. Still, this illustrates where I am heading, I suppose.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that a man or a woman?

ArtsyFartsyTim said...

You want boobs? Actually, it will be unknown once the figure gets covered. To be only slightly less vague, it ultimately won't exactly be human, in the end. (smart ass)

ArtsyFartsyTim said...

btw - your idea of feminine disturbs me

;)