7/26/09

Extraordinary Rendition [installation]

We installed the show at night so all of these images are awful. I will take new images the day of the opening, but here is a sneak peek.



One of the four drawings.



Two more of the four drawings.



One of the surveillance cameras attached to the top of each frame.



The surveillance system in action.

Rob Peterson very generously helped hang the show with Anthony from the Sierra Art Foundation. I can't thank Rob enough. I hadn't seen him in a long time and he just volunteered to come help. Anthony will finish hanging the projector for the video (can't thank Anthony enough, either). We had to stop installing because I had to get to sleep so I could catch my early plane the next morning. Jeff Babcock kindly gave me a bed to sleep in and got up at an ungodly hour to drive me to the airport.

No comments: