9/23/08

Final airport nightmare

To be honest, I don't know why I would even want to talk about this latest incident. It is official, though. Every flight I was on had some horrible experience (except Dublin to Paris). After we boarded the flight at Heathrow, we were forced to sit trapped in the plane after the pilot got us only about 300 yards from the gate. The plane remained still on the tarmac for well over two hours.


This is just a snapshot of the restless people behind me.


I took a screenshot of my iPhone to prove we were still in London 5 hours after the flight was schedule to take off (we took off 6 hours late after we disembarked from one plane to a different plane). Of course, I could have taken a screenshot at any time, but this is real...


I think every image from this past week of posts was taken with the damn phone. I don't know what is wrong with me. Lazy, I guess. This is one of the structures holding up the canopy above terminal 5 at Heathrow.

No comments: