2/10/09

Downtime & Faces

I am taking some downtime after getting back to the States - sleeping and eating lots, seeing family and friends, etc. Soon, this blog will shift away from travel and back to art (I got freaked out when I saw there were more travel tags than art tags). My new-ish big bad computer is in the shop right now, though, so most digital work might have to wait up to a week, depending on what will need to be done with the computer.

There might not be many updates this week, but hopefully I get back into high gear next week.

For now, since Liz seemed curious about the faces snapshots I occasionally take, I thought I would post a few.

So, Liz - enjoy these faces:



Nebraska



London



London

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome home! Thanks for the faces. They made me happy this morning. :)

ArtsyFartsyTim said...

I will try and take more