2/13/09

iPhone it in

[written a couple of weeks ago, but never actually posted]

Sorry - if I had more internet access, you wouldn’t have to put up with these. I also just realized the "traveling" tag label has surpassed the "art" label. That isn't good. I need to get focused on art when I return to the States so that ART is the focus of this blog... oops. Anyway:



A hotel in Wellington had this on the wall. You couldn’t get any power (outlets, lights, clock, nothing) unless you put your card key into this little mechanism (the same card you use to unlock your door). Odd.



Heated towel racks are common down here. I should install one in our bathroom.



I keep forgetting to point this out. Everywhere in Europe and the UK, and New Zealand, as well, the toilets have dual flushing. You use a full flush for ... well, you know ... and a half flush when a full isn’t necessary. Seems like such a better idea than those stupid low flow toilets.

Hopefully I have internet access to post travel images tomorrow...

No comments: